Friday, January 14, 2011

Luving my Hair

I am absolutely luving my hair right now. Currently I style my hair every 2 days. I normally wear a curly fro for the begining of the week and then I wear a twist out on the weekend. I switch it up to make sure that I don't get board. These days my hair is feeling really soft and silky. I done a hot oil pre-treatment a couple weeks ago and my hair have been reaping the benefits ever since. I think I will start to incorporate a hot oil pre-treatment once a month and see how that goes. I know that my styles will last longer but I like a fresh do. I am gonna try some curls and see how long they can last.

So my plan is to put some individual box braids in at the end of the Month and keep them for about 30 days just to give myself a little break.

-Krystality

No comments:

Post a Comment